idm4 alarm

Jul 24, 2022
Visit site
hi im new to caravaning and my bailey senator vermont has a alarm sysyem in it but i dont have thee code to it i was wondering if anyone had or knew where i can get the instructions from for the alarm thank you in advance

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi welcome to the forum
We have a Oklahoma with same alarm if haven't got the alarm code you will need to do a factory reset
Press F and keep your finger on it until 5 bursts are heard from the keypad buzzer, reset done so now the number will be 1234
to put your own number in press F, 1 then 1234 then put in your number then F again job done, you can cancel at anytime up to pressing F the second time by pressing C
Hope this helps
PM me your address I will post you a copy of the instructions
Gra

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi welcome to the forum
We have a Oklahoma with same alarm if haven't got the alarm code you will need to do a factory reset
Press F and keep your finger on it until 5 bursts are heard from the keypad buzzer, reset done so now the number will be 1234
to put your own number in press F, 1 then 1234 then put in your number then F again job done, you can cancel at anytime up to pressing F the second time by pressing C
Hope this helps
PM me your address I will post you a copy of the instructions
Gra
Thats good info, you can send Gordon a private message through the little envelope at the top right of the screen.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts