I'll save you the time......

May 4, 2005
Visit site
To save you the time of adding to this topic I'll do it for you.........We'll start with a question,any question doesn't matter, then several intelligent answers ,then someone sneeks in a light hearted response,several posts follow generally praising (hahaha...etc)you know the one's!,At this stage alls well until a post comes in to disturb the harmony.Now this post takes many forms ,it could be a blatent attempt to offend,it is sometimes carried over from another topic(the bar brawl spilling out onto the streets)and more often than not it is someone expressing their idea of the perfect way to caravan,without any consideration to others wants,needs budget or desire.Eventually after much debate(my dads bigger than yours)peace returns and we all agree we are different and will never agree but we love our hobby because of the freedom it gives us. Peace is restored...............until the next time!!! Ps, any money saved by not posting on this topic can be sent to the American disaster fund....Ammo don't come cheep ya all know....Brian.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
So there you are....
Hi Lol,sorry I've been AWOL lately ,since returning from holiday I had lots of cr*p at work and politely told the boss where to stick it.But today after two "worrying" weeks I have been offered a job....PHEW!!!!!...Brian :)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes Brian a pretty astute observation! I log in most days not knowing what to expect but it does pretty much follow your formula so from now on I will be forwarned.

Cheers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
after reading your reply to LOl I have to say I thought you must be feeling down as i have missed your sense of humour!! hope all is well now!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol,sorry I've been AWOL lately ,since returning from holiday I had lots of cr*p at work and politely told the boss where to stick it.But today after two "worrying" weeks I have been offered a job....PHEW!!!!!...Brian :)
Hi Brian Glad to hear you're employed once again, congratulations on your success, hope the job goes well. Pleased to see you back on the forum, sometimes you're the only one making any sense even if it is irony!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Work, another 4 lettered expletive, sucks don't it! Welcome back 8)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts