I'm back!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We had a sure time in Brecon, except for the gales.We even had snow to enhance the view of Pen-y-Fan on Monday morning. But what's this I read? Have we really lost our beloved Liz? What happened? Who upset her? If this sort of thing is going to happen when I go away for a few days, what's going to happen when I go on holiday?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I don't know cris. Perhaps I got it wrong, in assuming that if Liz has gone off, that someone upset her. If that's not the case, then my apologies. I can cause trouble in an empty car park!

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi emmerson glad you enjoyed your holiday, I am fine,

As cris said busy getting site ready for rally , they are coming Thursday 20 or 25 vans, getting the other shower block open for them, quess what owner of park is down, and he brought me a present a new Mop Head for my mop and Bucket., but I have forgotten how to use it hehehe

Liz

May 3, 2006
Visit site
Hi emmerson glad you enjoyed your holiday, I am fine,

As cris said busy getting site ready for rally , they are coming Thursday 20 or 25 vans, getting the other shower block open for them, quess what owner of park is down, and he brought me a present a new Mop Head for my mop and Bucket., but I have forgotten how to use it hehehe

Liz
Hi Liz

Are you allowed to say where your site is in Cornwall?

Regards

Leso

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Liz great to see you have not taken a back seat for a while and that you have come out of your corner fighting fit. Regarding your new mop head reminds me of Trigger's road brush which he had for over twenty years. It has had eight new brush heads and six new handles but it is the same old brush.

In the Caravan magazine this month there is a letter from a young lady who is soon to get married in Truro although she is living in London (parents live in Truro). She is requesting information of a caravan site that would be prepared to accommodate the guests rather then stay in hotels. Any interest to you to earn Browny points with the boss? Might then give you a new handle to go with the new mop head - just like Chistmas or your birthday.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Colin, Yes it don't take me long, back fit and well, ready for the next round, thanks for the offer of the wedding party, as long as they can all bring their own tourers and tents no problem, no more rental static's here. Browny points I was employee of the year last year here, so must start working on browny points for this year, getting there, helping on site with a wheel borrow and spade today, one employee could not make it in due heavy snow., so looking good for me again, hubby was pulling faces, calling me a creep hehehe Liz

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Well with the wind blowing in my hair as I drive around site in my Golf Buggy who knows I might pass as a girl guide 16+ just. I drive that fast, who was that cor!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Half a more now good girl - talk about shooting yourself in the foot. The other day there were postings on this site regarding speeding motorists on caravan sites. Now you as a site warden have openly admitted that you sped around the site in a golf buggy. Alw for us and a law for you or don't do as I do, do as I say. I think this is becoming very dictertorial.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
I am chasing the speeding motorist to tell them to slow down,

and incase you mention mobile phone, I am using bluetooth, well budget tomorrow at least it want effect me on my golf buggy, got one on you G.B. hehehe

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The only girl guide with a blue light and sirens on a golf buggy. If you catch them do they suffer an instant fine and 3 penalty points? Also do you have to search them and the cars for contraband, drugs, etc.? Haven't seen you on Police, Camera, Action or Road Wars.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
My buggy has a cage fitted at the back, so I put driver into cage, drive him around site, so people can throw apples,tomotoes,banana skins etc at him. notice I did say him because they are mostly men that speed on site here. They do not do again. hehehe

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts