I'm back!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Evening all.We've just returned from our latest jaunt, having been out in the van for almost six weeks. We visited relatives in York, attended a Royale rally in Dent, had a week on our own on a CL near Leyburn (where the owner went off on holiday, trusting us to post him a cheque when we left, as we hadn't decided how long we were going to stay), then to the ACCEO agm and rally at Newark (fantastic!)(sorry, Lisa,we just didn't have time to see you!), then a couple of days near Buxton, on to the Royale Club rally and AGM near Winsford, Cheshire, finished off with two nights at our favourite pitch in Pembridge, Herefordshire.

Great weather most of the time, and two more beautiful CLs to add to our favourites, and made some new friends in the Elddis Owners Club( Thanks a million, Paul, Janice and the rest of the team)

All in all, a great holiday, although Herself thought it was a week too long.Good to be home, though.

Can't wait for the next one, but that's not for another three whole weeks!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi emmerson

Good to have you back.

Sounds like you had a great time as usual.

Sorry we couldn't meet up. Spookily, I was at Newark for the Mounted Games Champtionships (showground). It would have been funny if you were just up the road. LOL!! It was red hot when I was there and would have appreciated a cool glass of traditional lemonade.

Lisa xxxx

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Welcome back Emmerson, you must have had a great time in the six weeks that you've been away on your adventures.

Were there any dramas with your trusty towcar for the benefit of Mr Euro the well known fan of all things Rover ;o)

You've certainly covered some miles!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks, Lisa & parksy. Lisa, we were on the Newark Showground 1st-5th October, the same time as the Hamfest.

Parksy, no problems at all with either Range Rover or Royale. As the car is 15 years old, and the van 30 years old, I think I've sorted all the gremlins by now!

BTW, if anyone gets the chance to go to the ACCEO rally next year,do it. It will held at Uttoxeter race course, hosted by the Lunar Owners Club.The Lunartics have a hard act to follow, as the Elddis Club put on a fantastic weekend this year.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts