Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
O.K. I did say I wasn't going to bother posting again after all that sh*t flying the other night but a little sadness crept over me. His Moddyship emailed me asking me to carry on posting, no, in fact he begged me. When he could see I wasn't going to relent he offered me 2 campsite vouchers which I refused. Further offers came of a subscription to PC which again I turned down. The straw that broke the camels back was the tear stained email from His Moddyship imploring me to carry on posting. I finally relented because one thing I hate to see is a grown man cry :O( so here I am. Sorry to spoil your day Stinky, you can stop celebrating now :O)

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I missed that, what happened not more trolls at your door!!!

I'm to slow here, must work faster in future. 5 out of 10.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lord B - joking aside I did not realise that you were on the verge of hanging up your typing finger over some silly so and so on this forum. We have had our little bit of humourous banter over the past few months and it is great to see you back in the land of the living - well done and welcome back. As the age old Latin proverb states "Nil Illigitumous Carberundum"

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
LB

Glad to see that all those acting classes I took when I was younger weren't wasted. ;-)
heheheheh! Your Moddyship, btw, I forgot to mention the tour of Haymarket Towers you promised also. I would like to accept that to see if it compares to my pad :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Lord B - joking aside I did not realise that you were on the verge of hanging up your typing finger over some silly so and so on this forum. We have had our little bit of humourous banter over the past few months and it is great to see you back in the land of the living - well done and welcome back. As the age old Latin proverb states "Nil Illigitumous Carberundum"
I've been kept busy Colin copy/pasting all the comments you Taffs have been saying about the game on Saturday so I can re-post them to jog your memories ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B it has just dawned on me regarding your initial posting and subsequent reply to my posting. Come teatime on Saturday there will be many an English person crying as they hold the post mortem on the match where Wales will be first and England second. Can you tell me where to send the box of paper tissues I have for you lot to use? I can only afford one box now that I am retired.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clive are you a man or a mouse (just like the English team on Saturday)? SWMBO obviously has more backbone than the average English person - probably the Welsh blood running through her veins.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pete - Lord B has been contributing to this forum for quite some time and his postings can be quite amusing or serious depending on the topic in question. He has never to my knowledge caused offence but on certain postings has taken a bit of flack from inconsiderate so and sos. As far as I, and I can probably vouche for many others on this forum, would be very sorry to see this young man leave the forum. He has given enlightment to many in his amusing way. This forum is for light hearted corresponence under the heading "CHIT CHAT" and if you are only interested in the more serious side of caravanning I would suggest that you view the other topic areas and not bother to click on this one again. Live and let live - as he previously stated you only live once so be happy and make others happy as well.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Pete - Lord B has been contributing to this forum for quite some time and his postings can be quite amusing or serious depending on the topic in question. He has never to my knowledge caused offence but on certain postings has taken a bit of flack from inconsiderate so and sos. As far as I, and I can probably vouche for many others on this forum, would be very sorry to see this young man leave the forum. He has given enlightment to many in his amusing way. This forum is for light hearted corresponence under the heading "CHIT CHAT" and if you are only interested in the more serious side of caravanning I would suggest that you view the other topic areas and not bother to click on this one again. Live and let live - as he previously stated you only live once so be happy and make others happy as well.
Well said.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has there been any editing done on this theme today. I seem to recall a posting from Emmerson being a One Man Clique to which I replied and subsequently I had a reply from Steve Sparkes - what has happened?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts