I'm back

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clive I do not know of any posting from you or any body else in that matter, that could have offended me. The postings referred to an original answer from Pete and then a funny (ha Ha not offensive) reply from Emmerson which I took a step further with a reference to Gary Glitter "do you want to be in my clique, etc. etc." as an alternative to the word gang. From there on it has gone pear shape. Mr. Mod any suggestions?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just seen the answer to this from Mr. Mod 2. I did not think any part of it was offensive, it may have gone off the track slightly but it certainly was not, in my opinion, offensive or contained bad language. I hope that I have not upset any body as this would be the last thing I would want to do. This is not generally in my nature and would be very apologetic if any of my posting has caused offence.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
There was some offencive stuff in there and as it was aimed at me it rely did not matter much.

Looks to me like too much was deleted as most of this thread and a whole thread was deleted because of a few comments.

My feelings are that some of it could have been left, I appreciate the removal of the personal attacks against me but there was a lot of unrelated funny remarks that have been lost

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
The problem with editing posts is that sometimes it makes the whole thread senseless, and as such, sometimes more than would be desirable has to be taken out as well.

What may not be offensive to some people certainly is to others, such as referring to people as intimate body parts.

This forum is read not just in this country, but worldwide, and when threads degenerate it just gives other people a very bad image not only of British Caravanners, but also Haymarket, who provide this facility free.

Personal attacks may seem funny to some readers, but they are not funny to the recipient, and are not allowed, as per forum rules.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
The last post in here was from Colin on the 3rd and then the thread went dead. In comes Stinky 5 days later and starts his usual stuff again. He had also gone into the MODERATOR thread which had died and started off there mainly attacking Steve. He should be pitied more than anything. Sad really.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
LB

from what I am thinking, it appears the comments where deleted because of my posts. I don't think I used bad language in any and I am use to being attacked by this person so not that bothered by it.

If he mod thinks my posts went too far then I would appreciate being told so!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
That 'member' is the first to cry to the Mods about abuse. His posts are a deliberate attempt to upset this Forum. How many more times is he to be allowed to get away with it?

RID THIS FORUM OF THE STINK THAT INFECTS IT !!!!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Its all on the interpretation of the person of the moment Steve. What His Moddyship might have thought as acceptable Mod2 might not. I see it all the time with the System Operators in the Zone. If someone says a mild cuss word one sysop might ignore it thinking its acceptable, say the same word next day with a different sysop in the room and they will gag you.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
That 'member' is the first to cry to the Mods about abuse. His posts are a deliberate attempt to upset this Forum. How many more times is he to be allowed to get away with it?

RID THIS FORUM OF THE STINK THAT INFECTS IT !!!!!
Thats too obvious a thing to do Brian.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
A short while ago I said that deleting Pete's account would not make much difference as he would just appear under another login. However, if he was to be deleted and any further posts found to be made by him removed then this forum would be a better place.

Its a hard line to draw, who decides what is deleted and what is not. Currently when Kanga posts, all his messages are deleted asap. eventually the mods will be quick enough for his posts not to affect the forum. I feel that its about time Pete's account was treated in the same way. All his posts seem to be a personal attack and he is definitely paranoid as his posts in the Sodona thread today show.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I think we all realise that His Moddyship has a difficult job with the tools provided but I totally agree with you Steve. Although Kanga can get back in and maybe Stinky to if he was banned it at least makes it a little more difficult for them.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Agreed.

On a similar point, I read a post supoposadly from Colin (Bridgend) yesterday that said that Colin was upset at someone and that he had had enough abuse from me that day.

It did look very odd and out of phase with the thread and now it seems to have gone anyway.

I can only think that seeing as Colin has posted that he said nothing of the sort that our friends from La La land are at it again.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B from your posting dated 8th. February it gives me the impression that I killed the topic - now would I do such a thing as that - if I am correct it is the people of Hereford who do this to the Welsh.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
:OP no I didnt say you killed the topic Colin, I was merely stating that you were the last to post and it was like that for 5 days before Stinky decided to resurrect it and start attacking again. By the way would you like to come shopping with me in Hereford next Sunday :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B on a serious note - my wife and I would like to go away for a few days soon and would like a change from the west country. Can you recommend any clean, value for money sites in the Hereford, Stratford Upon Avon or Chester area. Any recomendations would be very much appreciated. Would I be safe in Hereford from flying arrows? Are you allowed to harm the Welsh on the Sabbeth Day?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts