Immigration Out Of Control

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It would appear that a hell of a lost of crime in this country is committed by either an asylum seaker or illegal immigrant. Nottingham is notorious for gun crime and now today a second police woman has been shot whilst attending a robbery in Nottingham. What happened to the Geneiva Covention whereby an assylum seeker should settle in the first safe haven he/she came to. France is probabley putting up direction signs to the UK printed in Arabic and goodness knows what other languages.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Invite them in, get them settled, find them jobs, give them houses and pack them in tight. Promise them everything, accept all and concentrate on the hotter countries. When it's finished and we can't possibly take any more, move to their country, it should be deserted by now and enjoy the sunshine. House swop on a grand scale!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Invite them in, get them settled, find them jobs, give them houses and pack them in tight. Promise them everything, accept all and concentrate on the hotter countries. When it's finished and we can't possibly take any more, move to their country, it should be deserted by now and enjoy the sunshine. House swop on a grand scale!
The Balkans shouldn't be too bad to move to once they are all over here but I dont fancy a mud hut condiminium in Somalia.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Remember these words.

Certain groups believe that you can fight on a front closer to home. Selling illegal substances to booze swilling peoples with low morall's could lead to the "eutopia" of one religion world wide Lord B.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I work for a muslim boss in an accounts office, and I have to say to be fair, he is as big an utter noodle as the white christian bosses I have had.

Joking aside, although my boss is a nice guy, and has lived in UK all his life, its scary how little he really knows about the country outside his own family and culture.

I've only ever seen one Asian family out caravanning for instance. It would be good to see our country more multi-cultural so that we would all be fighting on the same side to preserve things that everyone wanted. If we dont integrate more I fear for the future.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts