Important info needed

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Ken

Tut tut - Wrens (WRNS) have not existed for a good 10 years now.

The Plotter

If this rally is one of your normal schemes I want nothing to do with it. Isn't it a bit dangerous giving out your location like that OR is it one of those cryptic spy type questions where you have to answer with something equally cryptic like the other answers - in which case my answer is -

Only when the large polkadot fish passes my suburban carriage in a tempting way.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
What in gods name are you lot going on about,it seems like total jibberish in response to a very serious question in which I unlike others was tryng to help a site that provides us with rally facilities

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Ken

The Plotter

If this rally is one of your normal schemes I want nothing to do with it. Isn't it a bit dangerous giving out your location like that OR is it one of those cryptic spy type questions where you have to answer with something equally cryptic like the other answers - in which case my answer is -

Only when the large polkadot fish passes my suburban carriage in a tempting way.
I can only asume that you lot have been on the 'pop' as I have not got a clue what you are about after my very serious post that is to help caravaners in general that wish to rally at this site.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Plotter - ignore them - they are sozzled up to the gills. Regarding your original posting, I have not been there myself but have had good report about all three sites at Stratford. I believe that they were all owned by the owner of what used to be Pontypridd Caravan Sales. He was required to spend quite a few thousand pounds to update his workshop at the sales centre and also erect a new river defence wall to the River Taff. He decided to close down the caravan sales in Pontypridd and preferred to spend the money on upgrading the caravan sites where necessary. A friend of ours goes there quite often and he has always come home full of praise. However it all depends on what one wants/requires/expects of a site - the old saying "one man's poison...."

G

LOLOL It's good to see that humour is still very much alive on this forum. And I thought you liked (and missed) the humour hence the reason for joining my own forum? Post a serious question, receive silly replies and yet you hate it? Hehehehe.

If the cap fits.......

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
Ken

The Plotter

Maybe But im talking about Nelson here

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Gary,I will treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Colin,no these sites are and have been for many years owned by the Allens family from Wooton Hall at Wooton Wawen nr Stratford,they have many sites but to the best of my knowledge only have one in Wales and that is in the North.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
The plotter is right - this was a serious and important question, we should not misbehave.

I for one will now take the question in a more serious manner.

(cough)

No, I have not been there but could be interested in the answer as we could be looking for a site for our first rally as officers next year and this could be an interesting one not too far away from home turf.

Graham SB - Please tell us more

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
The site has a couple of rally fields apart from the one in dispute with the council.Or you can use the main site,they have a club and toilet block with underfloor heating,goods walks into Stratford and a good pub in the village a couple of hundred yards away.Margaret the site manager is very good,also in the summer they have a boat that is used as a taxi to take you into Stratford,overall a good rally venue and prices are ok as well,if going on the rally field they will ask for your exemption certificate.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Rita,I wasnt going to bore everyone with the reason for the question restricting it to those that had been on that field anyway the reason for the query is to help this site out.I have rallied there several times when I ran a club for deaf families for 25 years.They have written to me seeking details of our visits as they are in dispute with the council over the use of this particuklar field within their site.They have to prove that they have used the field for at least 10 years hence the question to find others that can support the claim.It is a good site that always made us welcome and I am happy to try and help them out.Now given the length of the reason why i did not post it to start with.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts