imposter

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
on page 12 pc mag january ther is a rabble off vaners rally steady go the cheek the mans got red crocks and no socks. I dont remembre pc contacting me the red crock syndrome has struck. I await my free auto glym kit ,

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Forest, think you need to have your eyes checked, yes on page 12 is there is a pair of red crocks.
But look at your own, they are so old they have dis-coloured, they have now gone PINK
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Happy new year to you.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
gagakev your eyes are miss leading you the socks complement the said shoe so the contrast makes the color look pink and bad light.GOK has rang me for this years colour so you my see the next crocks straight fromparis to forrest in one swoop.Just to put you at eas ive been in the garage ande t cut the crocks and off to the dealers for a coat off paint seal.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
gagakev your eyes are miss leading you the socks complement the said shoe so the contrast makes the color look pink and bad light.GOK has rang me for this years colour so you my see the next crocks straight fromparis to forrest in one swoop.Just to put you at eas ive been in the garage ande t cut the crocks and off to the dealers for a coat off paint seal.
We await in anticipation on the unveiling of the Newly refurbished said crocks.
smiley-tongue-out.gif

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
LB are you still on about your women off ill repute ankle braclett omg thats so last year me new belly button ring is the way ahead.Not sure about the green puss around it not so good.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
dear colin the pc mag will stear clear in case they have to give me the auto glym free bee dont no why because they aint even give the people who payed up it (am i in the naughty book now),will i have to hang up my crocks.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
and you mr gagakev hope your new saucepan lid break and your mrs gets you a glass hamer in the sales you have affendid the shoolin crock temple there can only be one red crock wearer so dont push me i can eat stuff that a billy goat puke.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
and you mr gagakev hope your new saucepan lid break and your mrs gets you a glass hamer in the sales you have affendid the shoolin crock temple there can only be one red crock wearer so dont push me i can eat stuff that a billy goat puke.
It seems as though I have started to offend you, I must apologize at a later date. As you will read in my OP the pans have now gone, and as for the glass hammer can I lend it to you for the breaking of your toffee
smiley-innocent.gif

Now the crock school temple, I think I have misunderstood how much they really mean to you, this is where I say sorry sorry .
There said it,
By the way does your billy goat wear crocks? You know, the one that keeps pukeing
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts