In which part of the country do you live?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In Dorset. Just spent a great weekend at Home Farm Puncknowle ( Punnel to the locals) which is near Bridport / Chesil beach. Everything about it, the view, the village pub etc. was what living in such a beautiful county, especially the west side, is all about. I feel really lucky to live here and be able to caravan here all year if I wish to. Ray

May 12, 2005
Visit site
hello Lh, I live in South Cumbria, Millom to be exact,have been here all my 58yrs, I had a heart by-pass in 97, after which I finally realised what a beautiful place I live in,I have the coast within 1/2 a mile, and the Cumberland fells, and lakes within 1/2 an hours drive. We often take the van 10 miles up the road,to a place called Broughton Mills, it`s great to open the door and see Stickle Pike on the door step,and then take a walk up Dunerdale and call in at the Newfield Inn for lunch and a pint. walk back to the van, then it`s dinner in the Blacksmiths Arms, close to the cl site.

I was talking to one old guy he has retired hear and has a static nearby, he reckons we`ve got the Riviera in front and the Alps and lakes behind, where else do you want to be.Come and have a look IT`S FANTASTIC.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hello Lh, I live in South Cumbria, Millom to be exact,have been here all my 58yrs, I had a heart by-pass in 97, after which I finally realised what a beautiful place I live in,I have the coast within 1/2 a mile, and the Cumberland fells, and lakes within 1/2 an hours drive. We often take the van 10 miles up the road,to a place called Broughton Mills, it`s great to open the door and see Stickle Pike on the door step,and then take a walk up Dunerdale and call in at the Newfield Inn for lunch and a pint. walk back to the van, then it`s dinner in the Blacksmiths Arms, close to the cl site.

I was talking to one old guy he has retired hear and has a static nearby, he reckons we`ve got the Riviera in front and the Alps and lakes behind, where else do you want to be.Come and have a look IT`S FANTASTIC.
Hi

Ray and Tony I'm jealous of you both. You both sound as if you live in peaceful and picturesque places.

You are very lucky.

Regards.

Lh

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa why sadly?
Hi Roy

If I ever see you on site, I'll tell you. Having been born in Taupo, New Zealand and lived in some of the most beautiful parts of the world and England, old Notts is a bit of a let down!

Lisa x

TRENDING THREADS