In which part of the country do you live?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

Nothing wrong with Nottinghamshire,would love to hear about New Zealand though!!

Ann, you forgot to say where you live x ?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

It's a pity we haven't bumped into each other on site, we could have had a good chat whilst getting sozzled. It's a pity we can't pm each other either as I bet we could 'write' for hours!

I don't really want to tell my life story on this forum. So it'll keep till our paths cross.

p.s. Hope you don't mind me saying this but I thought you were a bit curt with Ann on the adults sites section, that's not like you.

Changing the subject - What happened to your great dane? you said he was quite young and you wished you still had him.

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

Yes I know,it was one of those postings when you read it can be read nasty and it was really meant to be (a little bit)sarcastic!!

I felt a bit hurt about a comment Ann made regards avoiding people with new cars/vans as it generally means they have unruly children, Ann if your out there I would love to see you and I KNOW you would go away saying how lovely my children are!

ANN SORRY

Anyway Lisa when I started shifts I sadly had to re-home Nelson as he was on his own alot, cruel to be kind,went through the Great Dane rescue and visited where he was going(big farm in Chester),did the right thing but boy it broke my heart !

Have you heard I'll be having a face to face with the Kanga in october in Henley, !!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

I re-read your posting, in hindsight, I don't think it was as curt as I originally thought. Wish I had a new van and car though.

You did the right thing with the dog, I know it's heart breaking. I had a beagle when I was a teenager, we had to re-home that. I think I know why they use them to test cigarettes as the dog we had was a psycho (joke about animal testing)!

Well, Tina, what can I say about the meeting with Kanga?? Actually I can't say anything really as everyone will see it. I wonder, no, sorry can't say it..... You must tell us (sorry I'm having trouble typing this as I can't stop laughing, you must tell us how it went. Oh, I wish I could say more.

Lisa xxx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Yes I can hear you laughing from here,oh well have hubby with me so hopefully will be safe,will let you know!( just to say both car and van are very low spec so nothing fancy or clever about me !!) Anyway, would love to bump into you,I can tell you all about Kanga and his third leg(as he says....on second thoughts ...nah!) and certainly polish off a few bottles!! theres many on this forum I bet would make for a great rally !!!

Tina xxxxx

p.s all that laughings got me worried now!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina

I'm leaving any typing errors in.

I think you might recognise Kanga as I think he will look like:

6ft 2

Blond shaggy hair

tight faded blue jeans

Black bikers jacket

trainers

sort of surfing guy type of look although I don't think for oen minute he's Australian (I lived in Sydney for 4 years and have a great respct for the ozzies)

Arrogant in his manner

Sorry, but still having trouble typing, can't stop laughing....!!

Oh, and I think he'll be aged 35-40.

Working in the service as I do, you'll be able to handle him.

You got me thinking now, we could arrange a rally for the future. Although K and I wouldn't get on for a minute.

Lisa xx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi IH

I now live Bidford on avon,near Stratford upon avon, not really keen, have lived walton, N.E. Derbyshire - Cwmbran, Gwent oh those hills the best - Gornal wood, Dudley - Selly Oak, Birmingham - Telford and last but not least Wolverhamton. Best choices Derbyshire and Wales.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Marie

How are you? Haven't seen many postings from you for a while. Yes Derbyshire is lovely but Kent is even better in my opinion.

Lisa.

Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
Nottinghamshire (that makes four of us). I like living here and there are some lovely places around here if you know where to go.

Jane

Jul 30, 2005
Visit site
Tina

I'm leaving any typing errors in.

I think you might recognise Kanga as I think he will look like:

6ft 2

Blond shaggy hair

tight faded blue jeans

Black bikers jacket

trainers

sort of surfing guy type of look although I don't think for oen minute he's Australian (I lived in Sydney for 4 years and have a great respct for the ozzies)

Arrogant in his manner

Sorry, but still having trouble typing, can't stop laughing....!!

Oh, and I think he'll be aged 35-40.

Working in the service as I do, you'll be able to handle him.

You got me thinking now, we could arrange a rally for the future. Although K and I wouldn't get on for a minute.

Lisa xx
Oh my gawd you really are stalking me!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, the place where Adrian Mole (from the Sue Townsend books) was supposed to have lived!! However, I work in Aldrdige W.Mids and Witham Essex.

TRENDING THREADS