In which part of the country do you live?

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As there appears to be many south Walians using this forum we could form our own caravan and camping club. Is this a good idea? what do you think of this fellow Welsh people?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Having lived in Nottingham for a few years, (remember the good old trolley Buses 39 & 45 ) now reside in Essex, close to the oldest recorded town , rememberd by ex service men if they where

naughty.

Royston

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As there appears to be many south Walians using this forum we could form our own caravan and camping club. Is this a good idea? what do you think of this fellow Welsh people?
Great idea, but would the other Brits complain to the race relations people?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well Colin, I'd like to take you to task regarding the sun shining, Ive just got back from the Rhandirmyn C.C.C. site near Llandovery and it peed down all the time. I did notice the people on the hills wearing kilts though. I was told it was because the sheep have got used to the sound of zips. Just kidding mate ;O) .

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We could let those others join as associate members providibg they behave themselves, any problems and they would be black balled without a second chance. How about the Celtic Caravan Club and for short CCC.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We could let those others join as associate members providibg they behave themselves, any problems and they would be black balled without a second chance. How about the Celtic Caravan Club and for short CCC.
Sorry typed this in wrong slot - should be a reply to Clive who responded to my earlier suggestion.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well Colin, I'd like to take you to task regarding the sun shining, Ive just got back from the Rhandirmyn C.C.C. site near Llandovery and it peed down all the time. I did notice the people on the hills wearing kilts though. I was told it was because the sheep have got used to the sound of zips. Just kidding mate ;O) .
God only looks after the rightous and Chapel goers

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

Well with some of the Forum members meeting up and now the suggestion of a Welsh contingency, how about a Club for those of us who don't want to belong to a Club!!!!!!

Chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

Well with some of the Forum members meeting up and now the suggestion of a Welsh contingency, how about a Club for those of us who don't want to belong to a Club!!!!!!

Chris
Chris - please don't take this as a personal statement to you but I think your suggestion is leaning to being anti-social and miserable to remain as a loner

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

This was not a serious suggestion, and I think you have misunderstood my sense of humour on this one. This highlights the possibility on this Forum of being judged on one comment when people don't know each other. Rest assured I like being a member of the Caravan Club, I greatly enjoy conversation with fellow campers and I am not a miserable loner. Given the opportunity, I can have a mischievous sense of humour and I sincerely hope that all those who arrange to meet have a great time.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mischievous sense of humour eh! We like that, sign up for Easter, or you'll find surprisingly lifelike plastic spiders in your salad..

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Marie

How are you? Haven't seen many postings from you for a while. Yes Derbyshire is lovely but Kent is even better in my opinion.

Lisa.
High Lisa.

Yes Kent is nice, I have been to Ashford a few times we use it for our short hops over to Calais. A lot of building happening there now.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

This was not a serious suggestion, and I think you have misunderstood my sense of humour on this one. This highlights the possibility on this Forum of being judged on one comment when people don't know each other. Rest assured I like being a member of the Caravan Club, I greatly enjoy conversation with fellow campers and I am not a miserable loner. Given the opportunity, I can have a mischievous sense of humour and I sincerely hope that all those who arrange to meet have a great time.
Hi - Please except my apologies. The comment I made was supposed to have been taken in a light vaine of thinking. If I have offended you I must apologise, it is not my intention to cause offence to any person(s) as I am a firm believer that life is too short to cause any discord and we should respect our fellow human. Therefore as stated I do apologise if you were caused any upset over my statement - possibly the typing finger controling the brain.

May 21, 2008
Visit site
As his lordship correctly guessed the other day, I too come from Herefordshire.

Remembered for Cider, Black and White villages, the home of stars like Boyce'y and Monty Don and lately the eastern block strawberry pickers.

Famous for it's army connections and the old Bradbury Lines camp, long since gone to houses. The new home being Credenhill.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi - Please except my apologies. The comment I made was supposed to have been taken in a light vaine of thinking. If I have offended you I must apologise, it is not my intention to cause offence to any person(s) as I am a firm believer that life is too short to cause any discord and we should respect our fellow human. Therefore as stated I do apologise if you were caused any upset over my statement - possibly the typing finger controling the brain.
Hi Colin

As I said, it is difficult to 'hear' or 'see' how things are being said on this site. Appology accepted and appreciated.

Chris

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Mischievous sense of humour eh! We like that, sign up for Easter, or you'll find surprisingly lifelike plastic spiders in your salad..
Hi Lol

I happen to be very fond of spiders! Not deciding anything about Easter as husband is retiring in early Spring (freedom!!)so who knows WHAT we might be doing, but I look forward to hearing about it!!

Chris

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts