Info on ADAC

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
It has been announced by ADAC that they will not be enrolling new members from the UK anymore presume due to an issue with the AA. I know a lot of Members of this Forum are already Members of ADAC, as it was on here that I was recommended to ADAC when having difficulty in getting Breakdown Cover for an 8 metre caravan in the UK some 7 years ago
The good news is that Existing Members will not be affected in this decision and will be able to renew their membership each year as usual after receiving renewal notice. On this notice will be details of payment which will be made to Head Office in Munich from now on.
It is a shame because ADAC give excellent service all over Europe and after having experience of this service in both Germany and France I can vouch on it. . .

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi Diane , Will this mean that a breakdown service will not be availlable to present ADAC members for breakdowns within the UK??
& I am assuming that breakdown cover will not be affected in the rest of the EU
Tony

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
TD42. If you are already a member you are still covered in the UK and Europe with some Worldwide Cover as before. When you are due for renewal you will receive notice from Head Office in Munich where you have to make payment for the next year. Details will be on the renewal notice so I am told.

Cheers DianneT

Jan 13, 2006
Visit site
smiley-smile.gif
I just joined! Tuesday 28th January 2014
I phoned ADAC Nordheim 00 49 22 14 72 74 44. They took all the details over the phone and paid by credit card.
Hope this clears things up.

Regards
Malcolm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts