Insurance : Lifesure & Park home - any good?

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I realise that views may be different and that moderators are aware of any 'bad' feedback.

Both Insurance companies have given good quotes , my "organisation" has recommended Park home.

Perhaps if members could give a rating of 1.. being bad , to 10 being very good , then this will save any posts being deleted or adverse comments although Good comments seem welcome.

I could then perhaps PM anyone who has strong views on either company.

certainly 'Lifesure ' provides repatriation[ we are are not interested in this at this moment in time] but still nice to know.

I also realise that apart from the cost it's the claim service that really counts.

Anyway - thanks in anticipation

Icepuffin

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Hi

My "organisation" did the same. However, I have literally just gone with Lifesure who gave an excellent quote - well under my renewal one.

As you say the proof will be in the pudding in the event of a claim.

That said, I found them to be excellent at the quote stage (knowledgeable etc) and when the documents arrived I noticed a couple of erors or at least things I couldnt really understand. I called them, and they reacted very quickly - sorting everything out immediately and apologising for what seems to have been an administrative error.

So far, so good.

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
I have been with Lifesure - through M.C.I.A. - for nine years now. Had one claim for a broken window which occurred while travelling - I suspect a stone thrown up by a passing vehicle -and that was settled promptly, no problems. Not the lowest quote but cover seemed better than the cheaper ones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts