Insurance

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
I really don't 'like' insurance -i know for expensive items it's a necessary evil and cars etc BUt I always try to pay the least possible-I don't care about customer service-don't want to find out either! Put the money you save in the bank for when things do go pear shaped!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
No one likes paying for insurance, it is like tax a neccessary evil. Everyone has their own opinion on what to buy, but what you need is good service and a sensible settlement if the worst comes to the worst. Get it wrong, and in the event of a serious claim you can be left seriously out of pocket.

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
As long as they are regulated by the ins ombudsmen I always go cheapest- I really really don't care about customer service and of course make sure the cover suits my needs inc small print-and put the money I save away. Did lose out on a Panasonic DVD recorder which packed up just outside it's 1 year warranty! Some you win etc. The CAMHC ins is the only one I''ve gone with that is the exception but reckon am on a safe one with them ! That being said I've yet to insure anything with an 'unknown'. Admiral have proven superb with the towing car; getting a £25 refund due to the lower risks associated with Covid and Saga brilliant in guaranteeing no rise for 3 year for one of the cars. MOST importantly I have no loyalty -Bennetts price on my motorbike went up and a quick Meerkat saved me over £70-and with Carol Nash; free DNA marking kit arrived in the post a few days later! All these insurers are big names; haven't seen many I have never heard of and the cheapest have always been such!

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts