Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
hi all hope your well i rung my ins up direct line ive been with them 18 years they wanted to charge me 150 pounds for green flag i told them its only 90 pounds all in ive told them to drop the green flag bit i will join it my self i think because 76 years old i dont know what geen flag charge the only thing is when i had a pajero gray inport they was the only company to ins me so i kept with them there is no loyety now stay safe and enjoy your days out with the caravan or motohome cheers .tom

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
hi all hope your well i rung my ins up direct line ive been with them 18 years they wanted to charge me 150 pounds for green flag i told them its only 90 pounds all in ive told them to drop the green flag bit i will join it my self i think because 76 years old i dont know what geen flag charge the only thing is when i had a pajero gray inport they was the only company to ins me so i kept with them there is no loyety now stay safe and enjoy your days out with the caravan or motohome cheers .tom

I don’t think Green Flag charge age related premiums. If they did older drivers might have a lower premium on account they probably do less miles and ensure their cars are well looked after.

Reactions: thomas_374576025
May 7, 2012
Visit site
There is nothing in the Mayday application to indicate age is a factor so I think Direct Line look to be profiteering. Even worse when they are part of the business, they should offer a discount instead.

Reactions: thomas_374576025
Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
hi i rung green flag and i told them my age and they never said anything they said all in the car the caravan the top one they do 90 pound so im going with that my ins runs out 12 /7/2000 thanks all stay well cheers .tom

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I think you may be a victim of loyalty. If you stay with the same insurer, year after year, they often take advantage, The best thing to do is to shop around each year, you may often find that additional covers, such as Green Flag, may be cheaper if bought direct.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts