Interior Pollen control & new Towcar????

Sep 22, 2006
Visit site
I suffer badly from eye irritation from dust & pollen. I am very interested in a new towcar with a good pollen control system on the interior air supply but I cannot find an analysis of which makes are good at this & which are not.

Any thoughts - this might start with which makes have any filtering at all!

Chris

Sep 22, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Lutz. The best that I have done is to search for replacement pollen filters & see what comes up. I had found Vauxhall, Mercedes, Seta etc but was unsure if it was all tow car sized models. Thanks for the Vauxhall info.

Where I have failed totally is in comparing how well they work. I have a feeling that some work much better than others. No comment about Vauxhall but I do think that a Saab that I tried might work better than some others. Of course it might just be how they blow wind onto my face which can easily make the problem worse.

Believe me asking a dealer about the particle size that the air filter is designed to remove has them somewhat stumped!

Chris

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
As the same engineers are responsible for the design of the Saab heating/air conditioning as for Vauxhall's, there shouldn't be much to choose between the two makes.

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Our Skoda A2 has a pollen filter and on the last service because we said about some odd smell coming through they used a substance which cleans any bacteria in it , we noticed right away the differance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts