Ireland breakaways

Apr 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

We stayed at the touring caravan park in Trabolgan in Cork last year. The kids loved it and there was plenty to do. Check out their website: WWW.Trabolgan.com

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jennifer

One of the best parks for adults and kids is a site called Rivervalley in Co. Wicklow 40 miles south of Dublin.I have had many family holidays here and am planning to return this year for a few day while i tour the rest of the island. This site lists all the sites in Eire www.camping-ireland.ie/index.html. I hope this helps and get intouch if you want any more info.

cheers

Barry

Dec 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jennifer

One of the best parks for adults and kids is a site called Rivervalley in Co. Wicklow 40 miles south of Dublin.I have had many family holidays here and am planning to return this year for a few day while i tour the rest of the island. This site lists all the sites in Eire www.camping-ireland.ie/index.html. I hope this helps and get intouch if you want any more info.

cheers

Barry
thanks for help with finding site to go to this is our first year of caravaning and need all help we can get. checked out site in wicklow looks good think we will give it try for a week.

Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
thanks for help with finding site to go to this is our first year of caravaning and need all help we can get. checked out site in wicklow looks good think we will give it try for a week.
Hi Jennifer, also looking to visit s.Ireland and have booked Rivervalley last week in June after receiving good reviews from people on other forums. Booked through the C&CC and even the girl taking the booking had been and recommended it. One point though if you are a dog owner. No dogs allowed in July or August thats why we are moving on to Fossa in Killarney for our second week. This is another site that gets good reports. Also try Flemings Whitebridge site in Killarney.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts