Is Red Pennant the best or can you get better value elsewhere?

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Hi all.

I realise that Red Pennant is the service promoted by the Caravan Club, but am interested to hear if anyone has had any favourable quotes like for like from other providers.

Many thanks

Moley

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Moley....I think the Caravan Clubs Red Pennant is most probably one of the best policies and those that claim against it are usually very satisfied with the service offered but...it is not cheap.

I tour abroad quite a lot so in 2006 I purchased an Annual multi trip policy, including personal cover, from Red Pennant and it cost

Apr 9, 2005
Visit site
Moley....I think the Caravan Clubs Red Pennant is most probably one of the best policies and those that claim against it are usually very satisfied with the service offered but...it is not cheap.

I tour abroad quite a lot so in 2006 I purchased an Annual multi trip policy, including personal cover, from Red Pennant and it cost

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
swanseajack....Yes but the policies are different.

The maximum stay for any one single trip with the Red Pennant Caravan Club policy was (i think) 68 nights. As we wanted to stay for 85 nights the premium went up quite considerably.

The Carefree policy with the Camping and Caravanning Club covered any single trip up to 90 nights for the premium I paid.

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

As there was no feedback on this I guess it was because nobody had any alternatives. I thought you may find the following of use from Tesco.

Our Euro Care policy offers great cover on the continent from only

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts