Isabella Minor

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Me and Mrs M are just at the end of a fantastic week at Black Knowl, Brockenhurst.
This is the longest we have spent in the new van and we love it.
Having looked around the site, it strikes me how good the Isabella awnings look. We still have a full isabella awning in the loft from our last van a few years back.
Has anyone had any experience with the Isabella Minor porch awning? The Magnum is too big for my Swift so, Minor it is.

Cheers

Kev

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes we have the Minor, can get 2 chairs, small table 2 of us and the dog in and easy to put up.

41994987001_799c7e18a8_c.jpg

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Isabella awnings are first class and it would only be a matter of making sure the Minor is big enough for your needs. I would also check the width across your caravan to make sure you can erect it without it going across a window.
If the old awning is still in good order though it might be cheaper to have it shortened. There are several companies who should be able to do this if you look in the magazine.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
On some caravans it may not be possible to avoid a window. On ours the space between the front edge of the door frame and window is insufficient to avoid having the awning front end pole and its foam pad on the window. So before putting the awning up we wash down the window and the awning foam protector. So far no scratches on the window.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
otherclive said:
On some caravans it may not be possible to avoid a window. On ours the space between the front edge of the door frame and window is insufficient to avoid having the awning front end pole and its foam pad on the window. So before putting the awning up we wash down the window and the awning foam protector. So far no scratches on the window.

We have found the same when we changed caravans and never had a problem but it is a risk and I would avoid it when buying if this is possible. Isabella is a top make but there are others, so I would not be blinkered in insisting on this make if it did not fit my needs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts