It all seems quiet

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It all seems quiet on the forum today.

Could it just be that all the usual troublemakers are away somewhere?

Could they be causing mayhem somewhere in the middle of England?

I do hope that they are not tarnishing the good reputation of the rest of us.

With the large quantities of wine that are alleged to have been smuggled into the country on board a German van there is a real risk of licentious and debauched behaviour going on.

Oh dear, what have I missed.

LRG

Jun 9, 2005
Visit site
Will this forum survive the Lickhill meet? As someone who has always shied away from rallies as being cringe-making I am intrigued as to the difference between the PC Forum event and the clubs' traditional version. I hope it will mark a new type of rally & I may attend in future!

We went away for the wk B4 Easter as we do not like the road & site mayhem of Bank hols. Interesting to note that a supposedly full-booked Rowntree Pk site in York had several pitches vacant from Sat to Thurs..

Lorraine (Bailey)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
We are just finnishing coffee after dinner . Nice little hotel just south of Rimini. Nice warm afternoon swimming & sailing a hobicat , hotel waiter surprised to find we do not drink booze . So i for one is very well behaved :)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
im in my cool surfing gear & designer shades (with prescription vari focal lens :) ) & rossi baseball cap! Van is Safe @ home as i just checked the cameras . So with my i pod and heavy rock music on the merc stereo they will never catch me out ;-)

G

It is indeed nice and peaceful. Unfortunately, I suspect that from Tuesday we will be 'bombarded' with lots of 'chat' about who did what, and to whom. It is a bit like loooking at someone else's holiday pictures, you switch off after the third one of 'me and the wife infront of' etc.

So let us enjoy it while it lasts. Interestingly, the Moderator has been having a quiet time as well. Does that tell us all something??

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Post from mobile phone maureen , i 'm working & had pc problem so came on here by way of problem sorting ! Hence triple post ! I wish i was "away " :) But thank you for your concern re my "down " time {;-)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Buon giorno Cris,

Come Sta? Un caffe per favore!

Parla Inglese?Mi chiamo Maureen....sono Inglese.

Enjoy your time in Rome,we went for a week last April,but I found it too frenetic for me.Watch yourself on the Metro...my husband actually got groped by a girl!!! I think she was looking to see if he had a wallet in his pocket.....well, that's what he told me.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It is indeed nice and peaceful. Unfortunately, I suspect that from Tuesday we will be 'bombarded' with lots of 'chat' about who did what, and to whom. It is a bit like loooking at someone else's holiday pictures, you switch off after the third one of 'me and the wife infront of' etc.

So let us enjoy it while it lasts. Interestingly, the Moderator has been having a quiet time as well. Does that tell us all something??
....sighhhh, just the kind of post that's expected of you Lad, or should that be Laddette, because you seem to be pms'ing an awful lot ;O) just an observation with the best of intentions.

G

....sighhhh, just the kind of post that's expected of you Lad, or should that be Laddette, because you seem to be pms'ing an awful lot ;O) just an observation with the best of intentions.
Oh dear, I knew it couldn't last, pity.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts