Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi all house wife's and cooks.
I wish to make two coloured jelly's in one glass dish and to separate the colours I would like a white or other colour (don't know what) separator in-between the jelly's.
I have tried custard, but did not work to good.
I have seen this some place on the TV, an add.
Any help.
Reg
PS. do to morrow...

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I used to do this for my sons - and the middle layer, I used to make up a small amount of a coloured jelly, but make it with some natural Bio (set) yoghurt instead of some of the liquid, which makes it milky looking. Make up the bottom layer, and leave it to set in the fridge. Then make another coloured jelly (you can make just a small amount if you're using the cubed type) and leave to cool but whisk in some of the natural yoghurt when it's cooled slightly, and then pour that on the top and let that set, too. Then make up the top layer and again let it cool for a while, and pour carefully on to the top.

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
My mum would slowly add milk to the top of a red jelly, and got red bottom and milky pink top jelly
smiley-laughing.gif

She also made different colour jellies in layers, she made one jelly and let it set and put it in the freezer and then as the second jelly was cooling and setting she slowly poured it on to the freezing top of the first jelly and repeated the process to add 3rd or 4th colours.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts