Jervaulx Abbey CL site, Masham, North Yorkshire.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Barney,

How many more sites are you going to ask about??

You'll be able to publish a book by the time you have finished :eek:)Hope you give us all some feed-back on all these sites!!

Dec 2, 2005
Visit site
Barney,

How many more sites are you going to ask about??

You'll be able to publish a book by the time you have finished :eek:)Hope you give us all some feed-back on all these sites!!
i'm not writing a book maureen, i am going to either one of the said 2 sites on friday so i'm desperate to know which is the best, as you may or may not have found out yourself, the times you have been to a CL that is completely different to its discription and you feel cheated and its too much hassle to pack up and find another when its only a 2 or 3 night stay. i know you are only "messing" saying what you said. i just want to have a great stay this coming weekend (as it is my birthday on the sunday, and i'll be 38 by the way, presents and kisses greatfully accepted). regards, BARNEY.

Dec 2, 2005
Visit site
Barney,

There are messages for you to read in Chit Chat,under the title Barney's Birthday!!
thanks very much for that Maureen, just read all the comments, aren't people nice? we have only been caravanning for 5 years, and i must say when on sites approx 90 percent of other caravanners totally blank you, and we think "what an ignorant person" it costs nothing to say hello and have a crack. our ideal caravan trip would be to go on a site and EVERYONE to get on, speak and have a crack, we (me and my partner susan) wish for the day when a total stranger who you have only just met on site were to knock at our caravan door with a bottle of wine or similar and say fancy a drink and a crack? every site we have ever been on (mainly CL's) other people just lock themselves away in their own vans, shut the blinds and be unsocial. we on the other hand like a drink (as you have probably guessed) and do not shut our blinds until bed time, as a sort of invitation for others to join us. for 7 or 8 complete strangers to wish me happy birthday in a sort of internet chat room for caravanners means to me "there are some genuine, kind, thoughtfull fellow vanners out there after all" i now wish you were all coming with us to howgrave hall tomorrow. what a fantastic birthday that would be, with Maureen singing happy birthday that is. again thank you very much, and you were wrong Maureen to say i won't want kisses from you, bring them on Maureen, plenty of them. BARNEY. x x x (they're for you Maureen)

Sep 25, 2005
Visit site
Haven't stayed at that particular site, but have had some good holidays at another CL in Masham. We like the area, good weekly market, village & walks etc. Jervaulx Abbey is aso worth a visit... but beware.. our dogs won't go in certain parts of it - they put their hackles up and growl at thin air!!! Spooky!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts