Joining a Rally

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Im following on from my last comment but realise the thread is a few days old so may not get answered, how do you get into the rally thing, my wife and i + (two boys 6yrs & 4yrs). Just not sure how you go about it. do you go to places with electric hook up as im not to keen on the battery thing, like electric luxury too much.

Thanks in anticipation

Davie

Jun 28, 2005
Visit site
we are newish to it as well,we went to a couple of rallies last year,most of these are run by the clubs,they,as a rule do not have electric,are very basic,just somewhere to fill up your water,and somewhere to dispose of your waste.but they are very cheap,and if like us you are on a budget,are a super way of getting away.we will be going on more this year,but have to plan ours,as we live on anglesey,and there arent many over this way.go on one near where you live,see for yourself,if you dont like it,you can always go home early,but i dont think you will

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hiya Davie, it's a good idea to join a club where you feel you might have something in common with the other members. Your make of caravan for instance, will have a club dedicated to it. With these clubs come news letters and usually a forecast of rallies to come. These may have a brief description and part of that will tell if electric is available. Choose the ones you would like to go to, let them know and turn up on the day. Clubs are usually quite pleased to have new members, so you can expect them to be friendly and helpful.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Just book your pitch and join in the mayhem! - I know that Lickhill Manor is full for easter, but I am sure you could find a site close by that will enable you to join us, I am sure you would be most welcome!

It will be our first meet or rally which ever you want to call it - really looking forward to meeting people.

Lolly x

TRENDING THREADS