Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In "our website", Clivev commented that Charles Clarke has just left the building.Is it too much to hope that A B Liar and Billy Bunter (sorry, I mean John Prescott) will follow?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone got an idea what "Two Jags" does for a living? I know he is the Deputy Headmaster, but what exactly does he do for the Government? I have seen him act as "cheif egg catcher" and "amateur boxer", sex god and winner of the slimmer of the year (body double for "Jabba the Hut", I'll say no more) but apart from these valid and exceptional roles, what does he do?

Please don't feel free to express your veiws, I actually voted for him in a recent election. Oh, no, wait a moment, I didn't, feel free to let rip!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Someone on Classic FM news has just asked the question "what is John Prescott for?" A very good question. Also,now that he is going to do even less than he did before, will he keep the free house and chauffeur-driven car? Can we expect a decrease in his exorbitant salary, and a reduction in the number of secretaries? There I go, dreaming again!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think Mr. Prescott is a damn fine fellow taken the right way - by the scruff of the neck. The reshuffle today has obviously got Mr. Blair worried and the sooner the whole damn lot go the better. I will admit to a certain extent to admire some of the policies of the BNP. I do think that the majority of their policies are over the top but they have a few good points.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
please don't ban me for this your moddyship,but I thought it very funny.

Q.What do MFI and John Prescott have in common?

A. A couple of loose scr*ws and the whole cabinet falls to pieces!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson go and wash your keyboard in hot soapy water. Do you not know how many loyal Labour supporters contribute to this forum - at the last count there was er um ........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts