Jugganaut Motorhomes

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Having recently been on a couple of CC sites I have noticed that the number of motorhomes using the sites are on the increase. I do not object to outfits which are similar in size to car and van but the larger motorhomes which were using the sites were in clear breach of CC regulations, by a combination of pitch size, where the vehicle was pitched and the drivers ability to park within the distance laid down in the CC rules.

In my opinion this problem will become increasingly dangerous and as the wardens can only manage the resources given them the the CC must now be preparing to create larger pitches or not allow the biggest motorhomes to use the sites. This is not a gripe but a genuine concern the the CC will need to address soon.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In the CC site guide, it does state where the larger motorhomes/caravans can't negotiate the site roads/pitches not large enough.

They have now just ruined a great site at Wellington in Somerset, and my van at 24 foot shipping length is now too large to be accomodated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts