Just about ready

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now let's see...awning strap, heavy duty pegs,wellingtons, waterproof coats, thick duvets, cocoa, soups...Hmm, seems like we're just about ready for a summer holiday in Norfolk and Suffolk.

Best wishes to you all, Butler

May 25, 2008
Visit site
I am sure you will enjoy it with a sense of humour like you appear to have !!!!

Hope the family you care for, will also be well looked after Mr Butler lol

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Butler, We certainly usually have the driest, sunniest weather up here in Suffolk/Norfolk and mostly warmer than most areas. We live in Suffolk and our stream outside the house has been dried up since mid June when we returned from Europe. We have been to Cromer and Cressingham in Norfolk this past month and weather has been lovely except for last Sunday when it was wet till 4 pm. Hope you have a lovely time. Weather lovely sunny and warm at the moment.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Butler, We certainly usually have the driest, sunniest weather up here in Suffolk/Norfolk and mostly warmer than most areas. We live in Suffolk and our stream outside the house has been dried up since mid June when we returned from Europe. We have been to Cromer and Cressingham in Norfolk this past month and weather has been lovely except for last Sunday when it was wet till 4 pm. Hope you have a lovely time. Weather lovely sunny and warm at the moment.
Oh forgot to say Have a lovely holiday where are you going in Suffolk/Norfolk.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well thank you all for those kind words of encouragement. We're due to set off tomorrow, Saturday, and try as I might, I can't see any forecast that doesn't say anything other than 'El Drencho'. Sunday on the other hand, does look promising. So, thinking 'Perfect Storm' Saturday, or 'Summer Holiday' Sunday, I've been trying to contact the site to postpone by 24hrs. After all, there must be people who would now prefer to pack up on Sunday rather than Saturday. Trouble is, they are not answering the phone at the site....doh! Best wishes, Butler

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh forgot to say Have a lovely holiday where are you going in Suffolk/Norfolk.
Hello Dianne, Thanks for your reply. We're off to Seacroft for week 1 and Kessingland for week 2. Both sites are new to us but we are familiar with the area. A little sunshine and a good crab sandwich.... I can think of nowhere better. Best wishes, Butler

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts