KAMPA FIESTA 350 AIR PRO

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
Does anybody have experience of a Kampa Fiesta air pro awning and how to install a roof liner in it.. Bought a second hand Fiest Air Pro (only used once apparently and seller seemed genuine) and it came with a Kampa roof liner still in the bag unopened amongst several other genuine unopened Kampa accessories,, Problem is that it doesn`t seem to fit.. the awning has the white loops sewn into the airpole cover and the liner has the white toggles that I assume slip into the loops.. our liner just seems too small once you get towards the end nearest the caravan. All components are for the fiesta air pro 350 but just can`t get the liner to fit the awning... Cheers Carl :)

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi CarlosGee, I have just bought one for mine. Haven't used it yet but pictures seem to show that it doesn't quite reach the caravan

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
CarlosGee said:
Does anybody have experience of a Kampa Fiesta air pro awning and how to install a roof liner in it.. Bought a second hand Fiest Air Pro (only used once apparently and seller seemed genuine) and it came with a Kampa roof liner still in the bag unopened amongst several other genuine unopened Kampa accessories,, Problem is that it doesn`t seem to fit.. the awning has the white loops sewn into the airpole cover and the liner has the white toggles that I assume slip into the loops.. our liner just seems too small once you get towards the end nearest the caravan. All components are for the fiesta air pro 350 but just can`t get the liner to fit the awning... Cheers Carl :)

I have the 280 version of yours.The roof lining fits either from the van edge going forward with a gap at the front.
Or the front backwards with a gap at the van edge.I take it to be optional where you want the gap
Thats how i find mine goes,different pictures on the net,show it fitted either way.

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
I had a Fiesta Air 350 and bought the lining for that and it fitted perfectly. I decided to upgrade to a Fiesta Air Pro 350 on the basis that I could reuse the carpet and roof lining. Neither fit very well with the new one - I made the roof liner fit by starting at the front and fixing the toggles into the loops. At the back wall I use lengths of cord to extend the loops and it was stretched good and tight. It still does exactly what its supposed to do.

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
Thanks all for your comments...excatly the same here that the toggles don`t fit into the loops..or at least not all of them (along the length of the awning). Will cobble something up with small zip ties or ribbon type cord through the awning loops so the liner toggles will fit... That`ll be the August Bank Holiday weekend task in the Dales when we are next out in the caravan.. Thanks again Everybody, B)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts