Kampa Rally Air Pro 390- Any special Offers?

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I fancy one of these awnings despite reports of leaky tubes on early models. Always one for a bargain I've started looking around for the best deal but everywhere seems to be selling them at the same price £799.
Does anyone know of any special deals or offers on these?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I would suggest you read the topics on this forum about the air awning......not restricted to JUST the earlier models :( :(
If you are still interested, think more than one of the fellow forumites on here will sell you a second hand one !!!!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
When I was looking for an air awning, I also noticed that no matter where you shopped, they were all the same price. Got to wonder!
Mel
P.s. Our air awning not for sale as yet

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Dustydog's leaky tubes are becoming quite a saga now.

But we need a new awning soon as our old Dorema is getting tired and saggy. A bit like its owners ! ;)

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Dusty Dogs leaking tubes are not the only ones with a Saga attached but Kampa are being very helpful and sent me my 3rd set of tubes for this air 390.and just to clarify the replacement tubes are not clever. Dustys new tubes leaked and so are my third set of tubes leaking. I am looking to get rid of mine but it goes with an electric pump as well the awning is Kampa air 390 not the Air Pro ..I have even sent Kampa two of the tubes that were leaking on mine but they seem to have stopped talking to me now after I suggested we turned them upside down and make a bouncy Castle out of them . I will put this awning on ebay shortly sadly it does have a little damage to to the roof but repaired with gaffa tape hardly noticable .
Sir Roger

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
******. Sorry Parksy Ive just reallised this is an advert please remove if you feel it its breaking PCV rules .Sorry Steve not thinking
Sir Roger

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought an air awning will let you know about it when I have used a few times. When buying it I spoke to dealer who told me that it was several awning companies policy to sell all the awning at one price and she implied that when you came to buy they may reduce the price or offer extras.
when buying mine I gota substantial reduction on the dedicated awning carpet
hopethis helps
Alb

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi Tango

We have a Kampa Fiesta Air 350, we have had this for over 12 months and had no problem with it deflating as others have. We really love ours as it is so easy to put onto the van and the one inflation point that inflates the whole of the awning.

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Talking of discounts, never having bought anything at the NEC exhibition, I was wondering how common is it to be able to secure a good price on items ? ( Shock absorbers and Kampa awning come to mind) Any opinions/experiences out there?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts