kangaroo and the Sorento

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
basically Kangeroo is knocking the Sorento because he wants one and therefore he thinks by knocking the vehicle all the wiser Sorento owners will get worried about the residule price when trading in. Well Kangeroo watch this space as the Sorento residules are holding up fine if not exceptionally well and sorry you can't have one because you are not worthy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Residuals are not holding up fine ........... my old fella has been thinking of getting one and has so far managed to get 2.5k off list price of an xs. Trade in values have slipped a long way ........ try getting more than 13k for a year old xs. Now second hand prices are falling as a result of lots of supply as the car has been out for 2yrs. I reckon I could easily squeeze a dealer for 14k for a used 1 yr old one ........... but why would I trade a 5 series for cheap korean car? In the US they are only

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No, because I am not intellectual enough for a number of people on this forum, so I feel that my opinion is is not worth anything. In fact I think that someone must have found out about my lack of education, I only have a level one exam in Wood Flattening!

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Residuals are not holding up fine ........... my old fella has been thinking of getting one and has so far managed to get 2.5k off list price of an xs. Trade in values have slipped a long way ........ try getting more than 13k for a year old xs. Now second hand prices are falling as a result of lots of supply as the car has been out for 2yrs. I reckon I could easily squeeze a dealer for 14k for a used 1 yr old one ........... but why would I trade a 5 series for cheap korean car? In the US they are only

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts