Kent CL

Oct 19, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I'd be grateful for recommendations for a CL somewhere Kent way please. The only stipulation is it has to have a toilet and be quiet. We have used a lovely site for some time down there but unfortunately neighbours have installed a mini motorbike track.

Not fussed exactly where in Kent but not terribly keen on Hythe,Dymchurch way.

Thanks.

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
As you are looking for a CL presumably you are members of the Caravan Club. If you log on to their website you can access the site finder option under Kent and it comes up with 21 options of one's with toilet facilities.

Oct 19, 2007
Visit site
Thank you Suzac I am aware of the site finder option, however, rather than take pot luck I'd rather have a recommendation - I'm sure there are some lovely little sites dotted around that I haven't unearthed yet.

Oct 19, 2007
Visit site
Senetor 34 - My first time out moons ago was at a site down there and its rather put me off for life I'm afraid, just not endeared to the area but I accept my view is probably coloured by memories of the grotty site.

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
The updating of new posts is a bit slow - it comes up with your message in a box first and then you are tempetd to press the save button again - just hit it once.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts