Kia sorento mudflaps

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, i know we have had this one before, but it wasn't relevant to me until now!

Just got back from a great holiday, but took the shine off it a bit, when i saw 3 stone dents on the front of our new Hymer nova!

I think the sorento is flicking up stones on the motorway when towing! as they only have really small mud flaps!

Any ideas appreciated.

Thank you, Andrew.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
most vehicles kick up a lot of debri ,especilly when its wet ,we used to get a lot of black exhaust marks on the front of the van when we had the Terrano until i bought a piece that deflected the exhaust downwards ,go to your dealer and ask if they supply longer flaps

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi, try the UK Kia Home Forums as I think there wasa thread on that site a while back. Modified Frontera flaps were used.

Other Clive

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear about your problem with the stone chips.However on a different note how do you rate your Hymer Nova?.

We take delivery of a new Hymer Nova 570 GS next week (can't wait).Would love to hear what you think of how it tow's and on site.

Regards Nidge

Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear about your problem with the stone chips.However on a different note how do you rate your Hymer Nova?.

We take delivery of a new Hymer Nova 570 GS next week (can't wait).Would love to hear what you think of how it tow's and on site.

Regards Nidge
Hi Nidge, we have the 570 GS too!

The van is absolutely fantastic, we have just returned from 2 weeks in pembrokeshire and the caravan was the centre of attention every where we went! (we have only had it 6 weeks)

Hope you are as happy with yours as we are, you never now we may see you on a site somewhere! (we are in Leicester)

Best wishes, Andrew.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Nidge, we have the 570 GS too!

The van is absolutely fantastic, we have just returned from 2 weeks in pembrokeshire and the caravan was the centre of attention every where we went! (we have only had it 6 weeks)

Hope you are as happy with yours as we are, you never now we may see you on a site somewhere! (we are in Leicester)

Best wishes, Andrew.
Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for info on Hymer.You certainly seem to like your van! I'm sure we will be just as pleased with ours.

As you say we might meet up on site one day, we are just over the border from you in Derbyshire.

Many thanks,

Nidge

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts