Kia Sorento Suitability

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Basically, Kia was bankrupt and had no funds to develop new models - they were forced by the Korean government to "merge" with Hyundai under a complex shareholding arrangement which was effectively a take over
It looks like ssanyong are heading the same way.

Early days but love my new tug.

Attachments

• smaller.jpg
    smaller.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
How things change 😜 Skoda were once the joke of all car jokes. People loved the mk1 Kia Sorento but could buy after market badges to hide the Kia badge . Kia were originally a truck maker. Therein lies the ruggedness of the Sorrie, Skoda were a tractor maker. I expect Hyundai will eventually acquire Ssangsong

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We all have to work and plan hard. A little luck along the way is nice though. I once had the opportunity to do a sponsored HNC. It did me well, but I had to work ever weekend for that year as well.

Later, I was paid for to do a CERTed. Those opportunities don’t happen often. I was thankful for mine.

Its a nice feeling if your offspring are succeeding and that you have been able to support them.

When my son bought his first house, he did not quite make the criteria for a mortgage. I went to see the Woolwich manager and offered to use the equity in my house as collateral and stand as a guarantor. He said that that would not work legally, but he would take my word for it and give him a mortgage. He was an ex Gloucester and England rugby player. My daughter later went to work for him. They remain FB friends. So luck can also be engineered.

John
I have met some people who are on FB friends both got stunning twin axle outfits all from working from early age one a Decorator & Chef known for some time like to meet up sometime when it safe
So i hope everyone in your family carry on with a fruitful life
Take Care Keep Safe ;)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Never saw the point in having 7 seats as paying for something we will never use. The Shogun had 7 seats and a real hassle to take the extra out and store away in the garage to gather dust.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
I'm finding the 7 seats are quite handy at times when we go out with younger son,his partner and 2 grandchildren.
They just fold down flat when not being used.
Plus,the 7 seat version has the self levelling suspension.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Never saw the point in having 7 seats as paying for something we will never use. The Shogun had 7 seats and a real hassle to take the extra out and store away in the garage to gather dust.
Back in 2011, we ordered a 7-seat Santa Fe specifically to get the self-levelling suspension - we used the 3rd row just twice in 5 years, both short journeys - worth it just to get the self-levelling.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Back in 2011, we ordered a 7-seat Santa Fe specifically to get the self-levelling suspension - we used the 3rd row just twice in 5 years, both short journeys - worth it just to get the self-levelling.
i am in agreement with you to have the added extra of self levelling :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts