Kia towcars

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
We will be looking to change our towcar this year from a Skoda Octavia 1.9 tdi. Three Kia models interest us because of the longer warranties but I would like some input with regard to how they deliver. The 3 cars are, Ceed estate 1.6CRD, Carens 20CRD and Sportage 2WD CRD XE, anybody tow with one of these and I would be glad to hear any comments. By the way we tow a 2009 Bailey Ranger 460/4, mtplm 1208kgs.

Many thanks

Ian

Jun 17, 2007
Visit site
hi i tow with kia sportage 08 crdi 4wd xs and by the way we have the same caravan,you hardly notice the van on the back plenty of power and very stable i can use sixth gear on the motorway in nearly all situations, if you can get the 4wd version it was very capable in the recent snow so far ive found its comfotable with or without the van in tow very solid and well built and of course you have the seven year warranty.

ps anymore info required just ask. h

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
We have a 4x4 Kia XE diesel 2007 with 3 year warranty. My wife loves it, better than Freelander but not quite so good on fuel. Very comfortable, get all the junk in. Find 1st gear excellent for getting you rolling on uphill starts. Find that 4x4 is good on wet grass. Seem to get a lot for your money. Would have another one. Tow Abbey Aventura 316. Alex

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
I tow a 94 challenger 490 with my Carens 2.0 CRD,and you would not even know the van is on.

An excellent tow car, would not be without it .
I tow a Bailey Pageant Loire 1642kg with my 2008 Kia Sorento Auto it has 168BHP and a Max tow of a massive 3,500kg its the best tow car I've ever driven ...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts