Lake Garda

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve,

We will be going to camping eden again this year. It will be our fifth time - it is that good. Pitches are a little on the small side, but our 'van is also 7m and fits OK. It is near salo, on the south west shore of the lake and has its own beach. The site is sloped so you can sit in the resturant and overlook the lake and have a good view across it and the surrounding mountains. There is no noisy evening entertainment which I prefer. Have a look at their website www.camping-eden.it

Gary

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
Hi Steve

Had a lovely holiday last year, in June, at San Francesco www.campingsanfrancesco.com. Lovely site on the Sirmione Peninsula right by the lake. Had the best pitch we have ever had fronting the lake. Had a twin axle 26ft (sorry too wrinkly for meters) and was worried about finding a pitch big enough anywhere in Italy. Someone on this forum recommended this site and so we booked. Good thing we did as weekends it fills with Italians. Who fortunately go home on Sundays.Midweek, June, absolute heaven. Good restaurant, empty pool,quiet,clean. Will go back one day.

David W

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking at San Franceso, but the size of the pitches seemed very small at 80 square metres, thats why i asked for personal reports.

Steve W

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts