laminate flooring

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
after 2 days and alot of cusre words i finally got the carpet up and laminate floor down,what a difference it makes.got the flooring from the local diy ,got the cheap stuff but paid a little more for the underlay as i was told it makes a big difference and it does.just though i would post this as thats me last we project all ready for the season cant wait wife wants to sit in the van with a glass of wine tonight just to break it in

raymond

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Ray, if you go back into photobucket ( above you photo click on edit, when it opens, click rotate, then click replace original ) it should turn it round.

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Ray, if you go back into photobucket ( above you photo click on edit, when it opens, click rotate, then click replace original ) it should turn it round.
thanks sproket all new fangled new toy to play with

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Raymond,

I thought about doing the same with a previous van I had.

What put me off was when I put down the laminate in the house. One length of flooring doesn't weigh much but when you put it all together it does amount to quite a bit. The weight of the flooring should be substracted from your payload.Depending on the size of the van it may or may not amount to much. My van at that time was just over 7 metres long so it would have made a difference. The good thing is that the extra weight is as low down as it is possible to be.

From your photo looks like you have done a neat job. Was there a lot of cutting around bed boxes etc.?

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
it took a lot of time and patience but i think it was worth it,I too thought of the weight thats why i got the cheap stuff as it was thinner and less weight.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
thanks its a Abbey aventura 316,

good stuff raymond, snap. thats why i asked ye, looked the exact same as mine in the photo. im new to the game but think it is brill, got the end dinette for the wee yin, and then make it into double bed for her, great stuff :)

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
thanks its a Abbey aventura 316,

good stuff raymond, snap. thats why i asked ye, looked the exact same as mine in the photo. im new to the game but think it is brill, got the end dinette for the wee yin, and then make it into double bed for her, great stuff :)
aye my we woman sleeps at the back too you can pull over the door when we have company

TRENDING THREADS