lane assist and junction view

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I bought a garmin nuvi 1410 in the January sales, it’s got lane assist and junction view but iv never seen this function work! Has anyone else got this model and how often have you seen lane assist and junction view actually work?
Thanks phil.
/sites/practicalcaravan.com/files/images/images_0.jpg

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
I have not got a garmin but i have a tom tom with lane assist ,& there is an option in the menu to have it on or off,I would think the garmin has the same & needs to be selected .If you cannot find the menu option try a reset,this often works for missing facilities

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Please also bear in mind that if the Garmin works like my tom tom, then not all roads and junctions have the capacity for lane assist, its hit and miss and works more on M/way junctions than anything else, if that is you are talking about the large display panel and not of the smaller arrow signs

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
My Garmin 1390 only displays major junctions such as when there are multiple lanes on major roads such as A1 M25 etc. Never noticed lane assist for junctions on single carriageway roads or from memory not on dual carriageways either.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts