Laser 650 (2021 model)

Feb 23, 2021
Visit site
Help with onboard water pump(s) location.

Does anybody know the location of the two Whale water pumps on the Coachman Laser 650. I have looked everywhere, they used to be under the front bench seat on my Buccaneer Schooner, but for the life of me I can't find them. I've also searched everywhere online without success. The onboard tank and pressure switch are under the sink unit behind a pan draw (crazy place I know?).

The reason for asking is that my 'external pump' is not working [internal is] and need to locate it to check if there is a bad connection, inline fuse blown, or something else more obvious before either taking the caravan back to the main dealer (bit of a faff), or finding it and taking just the pump in for exchange/replacement under warranty.

Any help most gratefully appreciated, as being an experienced caravaner and DIY maintenance wiz, I'm amazed that I can't find the pumps!

Roger

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2021
Visit site
I would have a word with the dealer if no one on here can help.
Thank you, have been trying, including Coachman support, so far I've drawn a blank. The dealer is supposed to be calling me back on Monday so hopefully they'll tell me where they are. Their technical people said as it was a 2021 it was too new and they didn't have the information, which sounded very poor to me and a cop-out

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts