Last Respects

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 29, 2007
Visit site
So long fella. My thoughts are with your family.Although i did'nt know him personally like a great many people on here we have conversed on many subjects. You will be sadly missed.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
darryl, that was a beautiful message and it bought alot of tears to my eyes and im sure i will not be the only person on here that sheds a few tears whilst reading you beautiful message.

our deapest thoughts are with all his family at this time.

jo-anne

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just returned home to this sad news.

During the short time I came to know steve (all be it on the forum) I admired both the knowledge and his good humour that he showed in his postings.

Steve you will be sorely missed but not forgotten.

Marc B

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
hi my name is Darryl and i am (still and always)) the brother of steve.

Steve and myself enjoyed life to the full we would ride our motorcycle (his health permitting) together or go out in our landrovers offroading.

I know one of steve passions was his caravan (ive also got one) and he was telling me how he just come back from cornwall and what a great time he had with jo and the kids, he even went to see our neice who lives in Truro.

He was not only my brother but also my best mate, he was my best man at my wedding (kid you still owe me for getting me to church.lol) and he was always the one i could talk to.

i know he has left a hole (which cant be replaced) in our family but would i replace him.. no

my heart is with jo and the kids who i will help anyway i can. i know i cant replace hime but i will do my best for them.

so next time your all out having fun, cooking on the bbq with the club. look up to the stars and have a drink for him. i know he be looing down on you all wishing he was with you.take care all

R.I.P kido

Darryl
Hi Darryl

Thank you for everything you are doing for Jo and the children - Jo is my best friend and Steve was a really good mate.

Our thoughts are with you

Lolly and Family x

Oct 2, 2007
Visit site
We laid steve to rest today, it been the worse day of my life, how i got through it i dont know.

The turn out for steve was great, Even a few bike mates turned up (i know he liked that).

Met up with lolly (a big thanks for that)and her other half (sorry forgot his name but looked very smart in his R.A.F. uniform).

Thankyou for all got to know him, he made many friends and he treated them all the same.

Have fun, enjoy your passion for caravanning (he did) but have a drink for him when you talk about "they were great/fun days".

steve gone but not forgotten

His loving brother

Darryl

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Darryl,I managed to attend today but sadly didn't get a chance to talk to you. Your speech summed up everything about Steve and I'm sure given the numbers that were there Jo and the kids and the rest of the family will always have the support that they need.

The service to me was special as it was a celebration of Steve's life and I left feeling that I was part of a very special group who were lucky enough to have called Steve a friend.

We are at Sherwood for halloween and Jo, Lolly and Stuart have promised to visit , you are of course more than welcome to join them.

All the best

Brian

Oct 2, 2007
Visit site
Brian

Thankyour for turning up and your kind words.It would have been nice to meet you.

jo will not be going to sherwood but ive offered ro take them if they want to go.

Darryl

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
GREAT NEWS......

It has just been confirmed Jo, Nathan, Emily and Jo's sister Julie (she's great)! will be popping over to Sherwood on the Saturday along with myself, Stu and Abz to visit everyone.

Jo and the children would like to thank you all for your continued support and kind messages after the sad loss of Jo's husband and the children's Dad, Steve, and would like to say a special thank you to Brian for travelling up from St Albans for Steve's funeral.

She has asked me to post this to you and she says she is looking forward (as we all are) to seeing everyone again.

See you all soon!

Love Lolly x

G

I have only just heard about the loss of Steve.

A sad day for this forum and a sad day for his family and friends.

God Bless Steve

Euro

TRENDING THREADS