LED Flagpoles for Caravan sites

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Don't like the look of something? Don't look at it!
I don't think anyone said they were horrible to look out, but why waste money and spend time setting it up for everyone else to look at. However up to the individual as it is their choice whether to follow the sheep. :ROFLMAO:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Probably the over 60+ Club :ROFLMAO:

My grandad used to like Humbugs
. You asked for feed back and you have received various shades of opinion. Just because some might not favour LEDs and flags no need to be objectionable. If I wanted to hear wind induced noise I’d pitch up next to a sailing club.😱

Reactions: Bluetonic
Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
The feedback was well received, thank you...

I was not being objectionable, was merely lightning the mood in this thread...

Will never stick a flag on top, unless I can find something really cool for the kids (oh sorry contradicting myself yet again) 😘 I have noticed a few with a jelly fish and tentacles on the top instead of a flag, with proper nice LED curling up the pole, might go for that 😶‍🌫️

May 30, 2024
Visit site
We're off to the Goodwood Revival in a couple of weeks time - hundreds of acres of camping / motorhome / caravans there - definitely a place for a 50 metre LED mast to help you find your home for the night. :tired:

Lots of interesting outfits - dozens of huge rental RV's (for people with Bentleys and Ferraris and the like). But also superb historic things - last year there was this glorious motorhome commissioned by Billy Smart (of circus fame), one for each of his children.

1724088905877.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts