Lickhill Manor Caravan Site

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
"there" "no..go there" " no ..not there....over there" !! you know what I think Lolly . Lol

Glad you got home safe,lovely to meet you,had a great time, think it went quite smoothly for a first attempt!!!!

Tina x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Babe!!

Glad you got home ok, say no more about the weekend then!! I also think it went quite well, just got to keep the others guessing what went on now!!

Lolly x

p.s you need to move over there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Ha ha ha , no need to keep them guessing, gonna wait until everybodys back and then POST THE PICTURES !!!!

say Hi to Abbey ! really nice girl you got there!!

T x

p.s Am gonna move over

HERE !!! lol

Apr 18, 2006
Visit site
site itself was not too bad but agree that it could do with a shop and laundry. electric cutting out on so many occasions not good and I think the owners could do with a lesson in manners. tony c

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lolly

I must age with you he was a stroppy person.

I will not be going there again

Tina

I still wait for my cup of coffee!!!!!!

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks to Ian too. He managed to lend the group his bbq, and fuel. Sorry you couldn't make it on the night Ian, we were looking forward to a few camping stories.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
So Lickhill is not great

Let me get this straight in my mind, a campsite owner lets a bunch of experienced caravaners stay on his site. Said caravaners met on caravanning forum and post on a public forum which can be read by anybody but is more likely to be read by other people of similar interest and who share idea's of where to go etc.

He did not bend over backwards to be pleasant and polite!!!!!!!!!! Very strange behaviour bet he didn't do his business degree at Harvard

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Graham We where told to move twice ! after fully setting up!! The reason, we where in a group and the other pitches had been reseverd for individual pitch paying people and that we had paid rally rates !!My receipt for mon-fri was full price with hookup !! which we didnt have for a full night as it kept trippin! The plonker watched us set up twice and never said anything,he wasn't particularly nasty just a bit dim !!

Anyways it was the first time Ive seen a caravan moved with awning still attached, thanks to all the guys that carried it!!

sods law the batterys on me camera were flat!!!!it was quite a sight !!Have to say though the area was lovely and the weekend and people where fab and cant wait to do it again !!! hope to see you at it !

Tina xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lolly

I must age with you he was a stroppy person.

I will not be going there again

Tina

I still wait for my cup of coffee!!!!!!

Mark
I promise promise promise you will get a cup of coffee next time we meet ! hope Kayliegh is doing ok !

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

What a pain that must have been,to be moved once would be bad enough but twice is out of order. Did he not suggest where you should go the first time he moved you?

What a plonker!!!!!!!!

Anyway glad you had a good time, did you get any surprises when you say everyone. A simple yes or no would suffice He He!!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

What a pain that must have been,to be moved once would be bad enough but twice is out of order. Did he not suggest where you should go the first time he moved you?

What a plonker!!!!!!!!

Anyway glad you had a good time, did you get any surprises when you say everyone. A simple yes or no would suffice He He!!!
sorry should have typed met everybody, must start proof reading

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

What a plonker!!!!!!!!

Oh yes !! LoL. The best part though was eating easter eggs with Lisa at ..oooh around midnight and getting shouted at by LOL(grumpy man..only jokin)x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh yes !! LoL. The best part though was eating easter eggs with Lisa at ..oooh around midnight and getting shouted at by LOL(grumpy man..only jokin)x
Grumpy old man if you don't mind Tina, I have a rep to preserve...

Besides, we could hear you all laughing away and it was ruining our game of monopoly!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

Just to say thanks for the compliment and you are not so bad yourself. It was lovely meeting you I hope to see you again. Had a lovely time and meeting every one. Lisa is a star as well. Keep in touch mate and next time I will join the both of you for chocolate!! Take care

Gaye xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

Just to say thanks for the compliment and you are not so bad yourself. It was lovely meeting you I hope to see you again. Had a lovely time and meeting every one. Lisa is a star as well. Keep in touch mate and next time I will join the both of you for chocolate!! Take care

Gaye xx
Its a date!! x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts