LIDL satellite set

May 5, 2005
Visit site
did anybody get one of the sets from LIDL for 69.99 ive got one and cant get a picture at all but it does have a 12volt digibox i was thinking of trying a multimo dish i think its called has anybody got one how good is it

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
you will probably have to give more info on why you didn`t get a picture before anyone can help,a 12 volt digi box should work fine mine does

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
I also bought one of the Lidl satellite kits. Tried it in the garden using the compass / finder supplied and got a pictures from Astra 2 almost immediately.

Was your tv definetly on AV? Have you tried adjusting the angle very slowly?

May 5, 2005
Visit site
yes am getting the srength signal ok just no quality have tried decoder in house and thats ok have tried another dish and lead and still struggling am going to measure the bearing and angle of the LNB and if not Im going to take it back and swap it if theyve got any Thanks for reply

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

you ask about the Multimo dish. We bought one last year and are really pleased with it. it is light, lives under the side dinette when not in use. We now have a speedy routine - make sure the multimo is sitting on something level (usually a tray) and then jst point it using a compass with my wife watching the screen on the setup page. After practice, it is now quicker to tune than pressing the autotune on the tv.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts