Life is good today.

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
We picked up the van from storage today, and we haven't been so happy. The van is lovely and clean, every thing checked and is fully working, milton fluid run through the pipes again. The battery has 12.8v so no hassles there. Other then a new battery for the smoke alarm, life is good.

Marc

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Life is even more gooderer :O) Washed the car - checked oils and waters - washed the van - checked van and car tyres - loaded bed linen, clothes, towels etc into the van. Breakfast in the morning, load the main items like awning, wastemaster, aquaroll etc. then hitch up and off we go. Cornwall for 9 days, 11 if the weather is o.k. One thing I will definitely have while I'm there is one of the giant meat pasties from the Pastie Shop, close to the viaduct, in Hayle.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Life is even more gooderer :O) Washed the car - checked oils and waters - washed the van - checked van and car tyres - loaded bed linen, clothes, towels etc into the van. Breakfast in the morning, load the main items like awning, wastemaster, aquaroll etc. then hitch up and off we go. Cornwall for 9 days, 11 if the weather is o.k. One thing I will definitely have while I'm there is one of the giant meat pasties from the Pastie Shop, close to the viaduct, in Hayle.
Enjoy your holiday break....but not too much of the clotted cream ! :eek:)

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Lord b that will be philps pasties, there ansum. If you go into Helston on your travels try horse and jockey pasties top of town there even better.

Have a great hols mate give us a wave as you pass juct 27 m5 you lucky sod!!!

Kevin H

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
You've got it in one Kev, Philp's. The name evaded me but everytime I go to Cornwall and Hayle I time it so I can go to Philps. I normally then drive to St. Ives and park in the Island car park overlooking the bay and eat it.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
have a good break Lord B

Drive safely

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Send us a postcard L.B

Then we can get the gang pitched on your estate lawn knowing you wont be there. Don't worry, we wont interfere with the milking, just the maids..

;o)

Have a safe journey bud!

Lucky Bu**er!

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
Booked to go to Wooda farm park in August, can't wait. Chips from the smugglers at the lizard point;0)

Hopefully next weekend away up to Bamburgh.

Marc

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Oh Lord B, you lucky thing! Have one for me would you? :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Send us a postcard L.B

Then we can get the gang pitched on your estate lawn knowing you wont be there. Don't worry, we wont interfere with the milking, just the maids..

;o)

Have a safe journey bud!

Lucky Bu**er!
lmaoooo Lol thanks. I got my blacksmith to make my maids some chastity belts so you are out of luck ;O)

TRENDING THREADS