Little devils

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Thought I would not say midges as it has been posted before.

But for all my searching nothing comes up.

So I know you know the answer out there.

What is the Avon stuff called that I need to buy to keep the little devils off me?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
If nobody gives you the answer I will ask Her Ladyship when she gets home. She is an Avon Rep and ladies who have hubbies in the S.A.S. have bought off her for them when they go away. Avon can't advertise it as being good to repel midges because they haven't a license to say its been tested for that, well at least thats what they told Her Ladyship. When in Oban last year a lady in a shop told us the Oban fishermen use it too. The downside is I used it and it never stopped the (@~&*%+)'s biting me, I was covered.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
The product you are looking for is Avons " Skin So Soft" can't speak for it's performance but that's the one that got the good review

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Shewhoisallknowlegeable on these matters tells me it's Avon Skin So Soft - Moisturising Dry Oil Body Spray - Woodland Fresh. Apparently theres lots of different products under Skin So Soft.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It was a smell that will never leave my nostrils, the smell of my perspiration from all the exercise I had from avoiding and swatting the little (@~&*%+)'s mingled with the smell of Woodland Fresh. I smelled like the inside of a Turkish wrestlers jockstrap :O(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Two things strike me regarding your posting Lord B. First of all what on earth were you doing to be able to smell a Turkish wrestlers jockstrap? Secondly could these midges you were swatting be classed by an MP as an endangered species and you therefore could be breaking the law?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Two things strike me regarding your posting Lord B. First of all what on earth were you doing to be able to smell a Turkish wrestlers jockstrap? Secondly could these midges you were swatting be classed by an MP as an endangered species and you therefore could be breaking the law?
Colin, go to the west coast of Scotland and see for yourself if they are endangered hehheh! theres clouds of them, and besides, moths don't bite lolol.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts