Liverpool

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
SWMBO fancies a weekend of shopping and relaxing in Liverpool (I fear it may be more shopping than relaxing).

Does anyone have any suggestions for sites in close proximity to either a train station that has a direct connection to Lime Street, or a bu stop that can get us directly into the city centre?

many thanks

Rick

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
MR J C GITTINS

Lyons Farm

Prescot Road

Melling

Liverpool

L31 1AL

England

CL in Aintree, not far off the M58 Motorway.

MR D E ATKINS

Lydiate Windmill

Liverpool Road

Lydiate

Liverpool

L31 2LY

England

or Formby Point Caravan Park

Lifeboat Road, Formby, Merseyside, Central North England, L37 2EB

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The club site in Southport is ideal if you can get on.

Ideal site for commuting into Liverpool by bus or train. Plus you have the pleasure of southport.

I live close to the site and never seen a site in such a brilliant spot Morrison 5 minutes walk and weatherspoons just a bit further no need to bring any food and a good brekkie close by.

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
The club site in Southport is ideal if you can get on.

Ideal site for commuting into Liverpool by bus or train. Plus you have the pleasure of southport.

I live close to the site and never seen a site in such a brilliant spot Morrison 5 minutes walk and weatherspoons just a bit further no need to bring any food and a good brekkie close by.
thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out

rick

Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
Don't rule out the Caravan Club site at Thurstaston. It is within 3 miles of West Kirby railway station where there is a half hourly service straight into Liverpool. 4 underground stations, including Lime Street.

Other than that, the southport site would be handy. 15 minute frequency service into Liverpool that takes about 50 minutes. I think its only about

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I live is Essex - my wife comes from the wirral and when we try to book a site near Liverpool it is always difficlut to find somewhere with Vacancies

Delamere forest nice if you can get in !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts