LogicBlue Technology LevelMatePRO+

Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
Has anyone used the LevelMatePro+ on their caravan?

Looks a great bit of kit for helping with levelling, ..and I just love new tech gadgets ;)

Just wondering the best place to stick this on a Swift Challenger 670 if we (me) purchases it..

IMG_1193.jpeg

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone used the LevelMatePro+ on their caravan?

Looks a great bit of kit for helping with levelling, ..and I just love new tech gadgets ;)

Just wondering the best place to stick this on a Swift Challenger 670 if we (me) purchases it..

View attachment 6739
I just used a small sprit level that hung inside the door and easily reached as we arrived on the pitch. then as technology advanced used my IPhones levelling feature. I would never pay out for something as expensive as your gizmo.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I found that my vans had slightly twisted floors, it gave different readings on a spirit level wherever it was placed. For most things it mattered not. But I did like the shower to drain. So I adjusted the van to the optimum for drainage. Then glued two mini bubbles at right angles just inside the door. In this way, every time I set the van up, the shower would would work.

I also like the technology. But I wonder if it could be set up in that way. Can it be calibrated? I imagine it can be used from inside the car if reversing up a ramp for side to side adjustment. This was difficult for me to do as it meant my wife had to read the bubble as I reversed. And she had great difficulty with that.

Otherwise, my little bubbles worked very well.

John

Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
The leading companies need to lead with the times

The amount of gadgets in some motorhomes is crazy, but if it helps get the sale against competitors then they’ll chuck everything at it.

Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
I found that my vans had slightly twisted floors, it gave different readings on a spirit level wherever it was placed. For most things it mattered not. But I did like the shower to drain. So I adjusted the van to the optimum for drainage. Then glued two mini bubbles at right angles just inside the door. In this way, every time I set the van up, the shower would would work.

I also like the technology. But I wonder if it could be set up in that way. Can it be calibrated? I imagine it can be used from inside the car if reversing up a ramp for side to side adjustment. This was difficult for me to do as it meant my wife had to read the bubble as I reversed. And she had great difficulty with that.

Otherwise, my little bubbles worked very well.

John
The calibration is at initial setup, find a completely level ground and then setup. Then for all future levelling open the app and see where you’re going wrong.

View: https://youtu.be/BOHfRvJkfs8?si=YG2anLeFMB98XNo9

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I put a simple Bubble level on the same point in the caravan, and I k now that the shower will drain. I don't need another £149 "Thingy" to say the van is level.
Sorry Saxo, get the basics done, then think later about Techno. .

TRENDING THREADS