Lolly says bye bye

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Well, we are no longer owners of a caravan :(

Ours was collected today and we are now on the look out for our first house, and more scarily, paying a mortgage.

I would like to say thanks for the fun times I have had on this forum, We still hope to pop over to Sherwood for the Halloween Meet for the day to say hello and have a cuppa with you all.

Hope to sometime, years in the future, own another caravan - I shall really miss our outings.

Signing off for the last time.

Love Lolly, Stu and Abz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi lolly.

Sorry that you have sold your caravan, but i can understand your reasons a roof over your heads is more important.

I hope you can make it over for a cuppa at sherwood.

Sharon and mark

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi lolly.

Sorry that you have sold your caravan, but i can understand your reasons a roof over your heads is more important.

I hope you can make it over for a cuppa at sherwood.

Sharon and mark
Thanks Sharon and Mark

We will pop over at Halloween - and we are looking to buy a house in Rainworth.

See you soon

Lolly x

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Bye, Bye Lolly, it was good to meet up with you at Ferry Meadows earlier in the season.

Caravanning is in your blood so you will be back.

Stay happy.....Mal

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi lolly

The reason I asked was our son just left the Airforce after 9 years, he was at Lossiemouth/Akrotiri/Wittering.

The airforce have been really good with tuition fees etc for uni. His only regret is he never bought a house earlier !!!

val & frank

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi lolly

The reason I asked was our son just left the Airforce after 9 years, he was at Lossiemouth/Akrotiri/Wittering.

The airforce have been really good with tuition fees etc for uni. His only regret is he never bought a house earlier !!!

val & frank
Hi Frank

What trade was your son?

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Bye, Bye Lolly, it was good to meet up with you at Ferry Meadows earlier in the season.

Caravanning is in your blood so you will be back.

Stay happy.....Mal
Thanks Mal

It was nice to meet you too, hopefully we will get the chance again someday!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
"Signing off for the last time"

You sold your caravan NOT your bl***y computer.

See you next month ;O)

Brian (",)
What I meant was signing off for the last time as a caravanner!

We will pop over at Halloween for a cuppa.

Love to Bina and the Boys - see you all soon

Lolly x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry to hear you're leaving us. All the best for the future and good luck in your new house.

Lisa xxx
2.gif

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

Thanks, I hope everyone will miss me as I will miss you all :(

Hopefully in a few years we will be able to get another van - earlier if we win the lottery!!

Lolly x

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi lolly

Sorry to hear you are 'leaving' because you have just sold your beloved caravan.

My question is:

Why leave --- you don't have to own a caravan surely to stay in touch with friends!

Hope the house move goes smoothly.

Best wishes

Ann

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi lolly

Sorry to hear you are 'leaving' because you have just sold your beloved caravan.

My question is:

Why leave --- you don't have to own a caravan surely to stay in touch with friends!

Hope the house move goes smoothly.

Best wishes

Ann
Hi Ann

I hadn't thought of it that way (I can be a bit dim at times)!

We have 7 viewings tomorrow and I know it's gonna be a long day - hopefully we will be able to find something!

Lolly x

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

I hadn't thought of it that way (I can be a bit dim at times)!

We have 7 viewings tomorrow and I know it's gonna be a long day - hopefully we will be able to find something!

Lolly x
Hi lolly

Hope you arrive safely back after such a long, hectic, day. Glass of wine me thinks!

I know you are anxious to buy a house, but please don't jump in with both feet. Select the one(s) you particularly like and revisit at a different time(s) of day. You should make at least 2 viewings of each property as the second/third time round you usual find something you have missed previously.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you both.

Look forward to continuing chats.

Ann

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts