Looking for Quality Without Space-wasting Shower

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I've just sold a campervan, intending to buy a 2-berth Caravan. Looked at Bailey, Compass, Lunar and all popular makes and found them all very cardboardy compared with campervan fittings. I also see no point in wasting space on showers when campsites provide better facilities often fre. Nothing available either with decent build quality or shower-free. Any suggestions? Max. budget around £17,000 for new van.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi George I'm sure there will be others as well as me who don't agree with your view that showers are space wasting, having experienced some of the less than desirable offerings on (particularly) Continental sites. However, to answer in the spirit of your enquiry, look at Continental vans, many of which do have showers but integrated with a fairly small toilet room.

I think you will find build quality more to your liking too, but weights tend to be high relative to UK vans, and they may lack some other comfrots such as full ovens. length for length these vans tend to be heavier than UK equivalent too.

You can explore many makers on line from the Buying New section of Practical Caravan homepage.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts