Loose fit Carpets

Aug 23, 2005
Visit site
I have a 2002 Swift Charisma with fitted carpets.

I notice that the new models have loose fit carpets with a vinyl floor.

Does anyone know of anyone who can replace mine with the loose fit versions?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nigel

You could no doubt order a set of loose fit carpets for a later model of your caravan from a Swift dealer, providing the colour scheme is compatible.

Perhaps you could persuade a carpet fitter to lay the vinyl for you? However, it would not be the same as factory fitted vinyl -ours has been laid before the furniture and fittings were put in and so covers the entire floor of the van, under the bedboxes etc.

Just worth mentioning, our 2003 Ace caravan (also made by Swift)does have loose carpets and I am very disappointed with the quality and wear on them. The pile is already looking flat & matted and the carpets also attract 'lint' from other fabrics, such as socks, beddding etc and is very hard to vacuum off.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Our previous caravan had a loose carpet and it was a real bind to have to hoover round the edge with the crevice tool every time.

We have a new Bailey Senator Oklahoma on order and the first job will be to get the loose fit carpets replaced with carpet that will be easy to clean (high wool content)

TRENDING THREADS