Lord Braykewynde or who ever he is.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
hehheh! Stan, my peasant yokels soon put you toonies to the sword in February 1972. Remember the Battle of St James Park which ended in a draw, 2 - 2. The Battle of Edgar Street left the toon army in tatters and it was a rout, Hereford 2 - Newcastle 1. Ron Radfords screaming cannonball left McFaul groping at thin air. Beware of the Hereford Bulls Stan, when they start pawing the red earth of Herefordshire run for your life ;O) My lasting memory of that game is of Malcolm McDonald leaving the battlefield crying after threatening to score 9. ..... and I was there. I was at St. James Park too when Brian Owen scored against you in 17 seconds hehheh! those were the days.
And Thats your claim to fame.I was at both games as wellAnd if I remeber right the game at your place should never have kick off. The rain was dreadful it was that bad it was running of the pitch and into the stands. But never mind you,s had your day and that is the only day you,ll have.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts